Peninsula Clean Energy's new e-Bikes for Everyone program provides a rebate to San Mateo County residents with qualifying incomes. The rebate covers up to 80% (up to $800) of the cost of qualifying e-bikes.
Step 1 - Apply here and see if you qualify for the rebate
Link : https://www.peninsulacleanenergy.com/ebikes/
You will be notified within 5-7 days if you are approved and will receive a unique promo code.
Step 2 : If you are eligible, you will receive a unique promo code that you can use on Ridepanda to get the rebate applied at the time of purchase as a discount
Step 3 :
Go to this landing Page to browse through the Ebikes valid for this rebate program.
Link : https://www.ridepanda.com/peninsula-clean-energy/
Terms and conditions for the rebate:
- Only the E-bikes listed on this rebate page are eligible.
- E-bikes must meet the criteria below to qualify for a rebate :
- A qualifying E-bike covered by this Program must be a bicycle equipped with fully operable pedals and an electric motor of less than or equal to 750 watts, as defined in Section 312.5 of the California Vehicle Code. All classes (Class 1, Class 2, and Class 3) are eligible.
- E-bike must be new.
- E-bike conversion kits, scooters, and mopeds are not eligible. Accessories, bike locks, helmets, etc. are not eligible.
- The purchase price (excluding sales tax) of the E-bike must be less than $1,800, before the E-bike Rebate is applied.
- Assembly fees, if available, can be included in the total purchase price of the E-bike.
- You can use financing options on Ridepanda after your rebate deduction to get additional support. Ridepanda partners with Klarna, Afterpay, Splitit and Quadpay.