Pandacare For Your Electric Scooter Made Before 2019
Refresh Tune Up
Around your schedule, we will set up a tune up with a vetted mechanic to refresh your e-scooter.
We will schedule maintenance on your behalf with vetted mechanics, however the maintenance cost is not covered.
+1 Year Warranty
We will extend your warranty for an additional year. This warranty coverage comes directly from Ridepanda.
If your e-ride stops working like normal, just reach out to us and we’ll have it repaired as soon as possible.
If the electric vehicle was securely locked up, we will replace it with the same model at no cost.
6 out of 10 times when someone leaves their home, they travel less than 5 miles away…
We would love to see more people jump on an electric scooter and have some fun along the way!
Our goal is to make sure you have everything you need to enjoy your e-ride every day.
Reach us on the phone, by text, via email, or over live chat.
If you have questions or need support, our team of e-ride experts will take care of you and get you back on the road.
Only Available with Vehicles Purchased From Ridepanda.com
If you purchased your e-bike, e-scooter, or e-moped directly from Ridepanda, we stand behind what we sell and are here to provide the best service possible to our customers.
If your light electric vehicle has a warranty defect that you’re unable to address, we will have it repaired free of charge, coordinate with the manufacturer to get it fixed, or have you ship it to us to issue credit for its fair market value that you can use towards a new light electric vehicle of your choice.
Frequently Asked Questions
What Vehicles Are Covered?
Pandacare covers a wide range of electric bicycles, electric scooters and electric mopeds. Get your free quote to see if we cover your vehicle and learn how much your monthly rate is.
I Bought My E-Ride Elsewhere, Can I Get Pandcare Now?
Yes! If you purchased your e-ride from somewhere other than ridepanda.com, you can get your free quote to see the coverage available and check your rate.
How Long Do I Have To Wait To Make My First Claim?
What are the Terms and Conditions?
Pandacare Terms and Conditions
Here at Ridepanda, we aim to provide you with the best customer service. Any light electric vehicle covered under Pandacare will be repaired, replaced, or refunded at no charge, subject to the following conditions:
- This plan is non-transferable and applies only to the original purchaser.
- On behalf of the purchaser who purchased a vehicle from Ridepanda.com, Ridepanda will facilitate any repair or replacement with the manufacturer in accordance with their warranty policy.
- On behalf of the purchaser who did not buy a vehicle from Ridepanda.com, Ridepanda will repair or replace parts on the vehicle (amount to be determined by Ridepanda).
- If the light electric vehicle cannot be repaired, and no replacement is available from the manufacturer, we will offer current fair market value as a credit (amount to be determined by Ridepanda) towards any purchase on Ridepanda.com.
- If a vehicle is repaired, it may be returned directly to the customer.
- This Pandacare plan covers the light electric vehicle as originally sold by the manufacturer and Ridepanda.com, but does not apply to vehicles that have been altered or modified after purchase. The Pandacare plan applies to the vehicle only and does not include accessories added to the vehicle.
- No warranty of accuracy.
- This Pandacare plan covers the vehicle against manufacturer’s defects. It does not cover normal wear parts throughout the lifespan of the vehicle (brake pads, tires, tubes).
- Ridepanda’s liability for breach of any manufacturer’s warranty shall be limited to replacing or repairing the non-performing or defective parts as determined by Ridepanda. We shall not be liable for any other damages, direct, incidental or consequential.